Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- Amalfi coast
- 2.68Km Grotta dello Smeraldo - Amalfi
- 950m Museo Diocesano - Amalfi
- 1.01Km Museo Della Carta - Amalfi
- 1.12Km Museo Civico - Amalfi
- 2.50Km Antiquarium - Ravello
- 2.50Km Museo Del Corallo - Ravello
- 3.76Km Antiquarium-Villa Maritima - Minori
- 4.87Km Museo Della Collegiata - Maiori
- 11.05Km Museo Badia Benedettina - Cava Dei Tirreni
- 11.16Km Museo Alfonsiano - Pagani
- 12.28Km Museo Ceramica Vietrese - Vietri Sul Mare
Holiday House LE PALME is located in a scenic area of the town of Amalfi, overlooking the gulf of Salerno. You can see one of the most beautiful views of Amalfi and you can see the close Atrani, you can admire the famous Positano on the right.
On the top you can see Ravello and the towns of Minori and Maiori in the distance, and the Coast Celentana and neighboring municipalities.
The structure, surrounded by typical Mediterranean vegetation of southern Italy, olive groves and distant from the metropolitan traffic, is an oasis of peace and tranquility that seduces visitors with its atmosphere and is an ideal place to completely relax and spend an unforgettable holiday.
The hotel can be reached with the help of a stair lift that can carry two people wide with three people without baggage, or for walkers, can still walk the 300 steps.
It has a 7.5 * 5.3 m pool with chromotherapy nightlife, spa and waterfall spa with a solarium of 150 sqm to relax and sunbathe, all associated with the presence of a breathtaking view.
The structure can be used also as various ceremonies such as weddings, communions, birthdays ...
The rooms, furnished in style "poor art" typical of the Amalfi Coast, have all the comforts and are equipped with a shared terrace.
Breakfast is served on a terrace, surrounded by colorful Mediterranean plants, with a splendid sea view.
The rooms are divided into 3 types: Standard, Superior e Suite.
Check-in time 14:00 - 18:30
Check-out time 08:00 - 10:00