Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- Ionian sea coast
- 130m Museo Civico Emanuele Barba - Gallipoli
- 7.98Km Museo Civico Messapico - Alezio
- 12.27Km Museo Civiltà Contadina - Tuglie
- 12.34Km Museo Del Mare - Nardo'
- 12.69Km Museo Della Radio - Tuglie
- 1.26Km Stazione ferroviaria di Gallipoli
In the Historic centre of Gallipoli, in an elegant historical palace owned by many noble families, we can find the Bed&Breakfast Palazzo Senape de Pace. It is a refined and inviting structure, established within aristocratic settings and adorned with works of art, such as paintings, frescoes and precious frames. The Bed&Breakfast Palazzo Senape De Pace has been recently renovated, maintaining intact the originality and nobility of its settings. The rooms, situated on the second floor (accessible by lift) enjoy a panoramic view of the many churches and bell towers of the old town centre. Breakfast is served on the spacious terrace. The whole structure is covered by Internet Connection.
Check-in time 16:00 - 20:00
Check-out time 08:00 - 10:00