Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- 2.80Km Museo Civiltà Contadina - Calimera
- 2.84Km Museo Storia Naturale - Calimera
- 10.95Km Museo D'Arte Pinacoteca Cavoti - Galatina
- 11.70Km Museo Ezechiele Leandro - San Cesario
- 11.71Km Museo Civico - San Cesario
- 12.41Km Museo Della Ceramica - Cutrofiano
- 12.62Km Museo Paleontologico - Maglie
- 12.70Km Museo Malacologico Delle Argille - Cutrofiano
- 14.00Km Museo Sigismondo Castromediano
- 14.00Km Museo Archeologico
Borgoterra lies in the heart of Martano, a collection of various dwellings not necessarily situated in the same building. Borgoterra has a total of five two-roomed apartments, a spacious Suite with 2 bathrooms and a one-roomed apartment; all have been restored maintaining their original style, are elegantly furnished and provide all comforts like an equipped kitchen area with Fridge and kitchenware, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, heating, ADSL Internet connection and TV. The one-roomed apartment doesn’t have a kitchen.
All the accommodation combines modern comforts with antique architecture and presents stone vault ceilings, roofing tiles, private balconies and small gardens.
Other services offered by the Borgoterra consist in partner Restaurants in the vicinity, free use of bikes (upon availability), private Parking and a Beach with agreed rates (in the locality of Alimini, Otranto about 16 Km away).
It represents an excellent starting point for visiting other famous locations of Puglia, like Lecce, Maglie, Otranto, Gallipoli.
Check-in time 16:00 - 23:00
Check-out time 08:00 - 10:00