Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- Parco dell'Etna
- 13.64Km Teatro Massimo Bellini
- 15.24Km Centro Fieristico Playa
- 8.00Km Tribunale di Belpasso
- 14.87Km Etnaland - Belpasso
- 1.56Km Museo Sculture In Pietra Lavica - Pedara
- 2.58Km Museo Vulcanologico Dell'Etna - Nicolosi
- 2.84Km Museo Della Civiltà Contadina - Nicolosi
- 4.92Km Casa Delle Farfalle - Viagrande
- 8.79Km Museo Dell'Apicoltore - Zafferana Etnea
- 11.94Km Pinacoteca Zelantea - Acireale
- 11.96Km Mulini Ad Acqua - Acireale
- 12.14Km Museo Paleontologico Federiciano
- 12.60Km Museo Sculture Pietra Lavica
- 12.84Km Museo di Paleontologia
The Villa Caterina B&B lies in Nicolosi, at the foot of the Etna National Park and at the same time a short distance from the sea (about 20 Km).
The Villa Caterina B&B is situated over 3 levels, all surrounded by a spacious garden. On the first floor there is a spacious lounge with a fireplace; on the second floor we can find the 3 rooms, all spacious and comfortable, also providing a balcony with a view as far as Catania. The 2 rooms provide one shared bathroom; the Suite, which is more spacious and with furniture of the 1900’s, has a private bathroom and mini-bar.
On the third attic floor there are another 2 rooms with a shared bathroom and a spacious living-room.
All the rooms provide Air conditioning, heating and TV.
The Villa Caterina Bed & Breakfast has various agreements with agencies which organise excursions to Etna, by Mountain Bike, off-road vehicle, or on Horseback.
Shuttle available for the ski slopes (with a charge) and private parking.
Check-in time 08:00 - 13:00
Check-out time 16:15 - 04:00