Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- 9.34Km Museo Villa Del Casale - Piazza Armerina
- 9.58Km Museo Archeologico - Piazza Armerina
- 9.72Km Museo Diocesano - Piazza Armerina
- 13.65Km Galleria D'Arte Contemporanea - Caltagirone
- 13.69Km Museo Dei Pupi Siciliani - Caltagirone
- 13.69Km Museo Civico E Pinacoteca Luigi Sturzo - Caltagirone
- 13.69Km Museo Dei Presepi - Caltagirone
- 13.73Km Museo Archeologico - Aidone
- 14.02Km Museo Della Ceramica - Caltagirone
- 14.27Km Museo di Storia Naturale - Niscemi
- 14.62Km Stazione ferroviaria di Niscemi
The Gigliotto Holiday Farm is the result of the restoration of a 14th century antique monastery, surrounded by a stronghold of about 300 hectares of natural environment.
14 rooms have been obtained, as well as a Swimming pool with a splendid panorama over the valley, a Restaurant with typical Sicilian cuisine, a Meeting/Congress room adaptable for up to 100 places.
The Gigliotto Holiday Farm, a short distance from Piazza Armerina, is the ideal place for spending some relaxing days far away from the chaos of the city, in natural surroundings, while at the same time close to the great cultural and touristic centres of Sicily; within a short distance you can reach Enna, Caltagirone, Caltanissetta and Catania.
All the rooms of the Gigliotto Holiday Farm have Private Bathroom with hairdryer, Fan and TV.
Check-in time 14:30 - 21:00
Check-out time 08:00 - 10:30