Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- 14.49Km Ospedale Del Casentino di Bibbiena
- 2.51Km Museo di Arte Contemporanea - Stia
- 2.57Km Museo Ornitologico Carlo Beni - Stia
- 3.12Km Museo Del Castello - Stia
- 5.92Km Museo Del Carbonaio - Castel San Nicolo'
- 7.89Km Museo Forestale Carlo Siemoni - Poppi
- 8.66Km Museo Ornitologico - Poppi
- 12.25Km Museo Archeologico De Casentino - Bibbiena
- 14.67Km Centro Fotografia D'Autore - Bibbiena
The Castagneto Picci Holiday Farm lies in a quiet and relaxing area, surrounded by the Tuscan countryside, in Pratovecchio, not far from Arezzo. The stone and wooden structure has terracotta flooring, conserving the typical style of the past. The Castagneto Picci Holiday Farm, provides an outdoor Swimming pool and offers its guests five suites accommodating from 4 to 6 people, consisting of a large living-room with television, a bathroom with shower, a fireplace and an equipped kitchen. All areas are air-conditioned. Inside the structure there is a Meeting Room and a Play area reserved for the younger guests. For those keen on horse-riding it is possible to hire saddle horses within the Castagneto Picci Holiday Farm, to go riding (and also walking or mountain biking) along the tracks within the Casentinesi National Forest Park. Group Services. Small animals are allowed.
Check-in time 14:00 - 19:30
Check-out time 08:00 - 10:00