Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- 14.45Km Presidio Ospedaliero Dell'Annunziata di Sulmona
- 19.52Km Parco Nazionale Majella - Campo di Gio
- 6.19Km Museo Civico - Corfinio
- 12.66Km Museo Del Capriolo - Bisegna
- 13.06Km Museo Degli Insetti - Bisegna
- 13.19Km Museo Del Camoscio - Opi
- 13.58Km Museo Centro Natura - Pescasseroli
- 14.50Km Museo Tecnologia Confettiera - Sulmona
- 14.84Km Museo Lupo Appenninico - Civitella Alfedena
- 14.18Km Stazione ferroviaria di Sulmona Introdacqua
The Bio Holiday Farm Valle Scannese lies in La Prata di Scanno, in open countryside within the Abruzzi National Park of Lazio and Molise.
Genuine cuisine, using meat and cheese produced on the farm, and a bright, fresh and spacious Restaurant, as is the countryside surrounding it, make the holiday farm the ideal place for spending pleasant days far away from the stress of city life.
The Bio Holiday Farm Valle Scannese provides 15 spacious rooms, furnished in rustic mountain style, each one with Private bathroom, TV and heating. Some rooms have been adapted to accommodate disabled guests.
The farm produces various types of fresh and mature cheeses, cold cuts, and meat.
A short distance from the Restaurant you can find the animal stables, which can be visited if wanted.
Check-in time 12:00 - 24:00
Check-out time 11:00