Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- 4.43Km Ospedale Val Vibrata di Sant'Omero
- 16.81Km Ondablu - Tortoreto Lido
- 5.88Km Museo Civiltà Contadina - Spinetoli
- 7.04Km Museo Civico - Monsampolo Del Tronto
- 7.05Km Museo Archeologico - Monsampolo Del Tronto
- 7.16Km Museo Archeologico Comunale - Castel di Lama
- 12.05Km Museo Storico Delle Armi - Civitella Del Tronto
- 12.06Km Museo Armi Antiche - Acquaviva Picena
- 13.51Km Museo Archeologico Nazionale - Campli
- 13.56Km Museo Archeologico Guglielmo Allevi - Offida
- 13.56Km Museo Tradizioni Popolari - Offida
- 13.56Km Museo Del Merletto - Offida
- 14.65Km Stazione ferroviaria di Porto D'Ascoli
Amongst the vineyards of Montepulciano and Trebbiamo d'Abruzzo, in the province of Teramo, we can find the Emidio Pepe Holiday Farm. At the foot of Gran Sasso, the farm produces not only typical farm produce, but principally Montepulciano wine.
The farm’s main activity is the production of natural wines, it is possible to visit the historical wine cellars where 250,000 bottles of wine are put to age; in addition, it is possible to try the wines paired with typical appetisers (with a charge). It is also possible to taste our wines paired with our typical dishes, but only for groups of a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 50 people.
The Holiday Farm has 4 twin rooms each one with Private bathroom, Air conditioning, fan and TV; and an apartment with two twin bedrooms, living-room, kitchen and private bathroom.
The final price (weekly stays are preferred) includes cleaning, linen change and use of the kitchen.
The Holiday Farm also has an Internet Point, Wireless Internet area, a garden and a Meeting room.
For nature lovers, the Pepe Holiday Farm recommends various itineraries for walking or cycling.
From the holiday farm you can quickly reach Civitella del Tronto, Ascoli Piceno, Alba Adriatica and San Benedetto del Tronto.
Private parking available.
Check-in time 10:00 - 19:00
Check-out time 08:00 - 10:00