Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- Florentine Mountains
- 260m Conservatorio Luigi Cherubini
- 670m Teatro la Pergola
- 900m Teatro Verdi
- 1.89Km Fondazione Teatro Del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino
- 1.23Km Tribunale Per I Minorenni
- 70m Cenacolo di Sant'Apollonia
- 170m Museo di San Marco
- 240m Chiostro Dello Scalzo
- 250m Museo Botanico
- 300m Museo Dell'Opificio Della Pietre Dure
- 330m Palazzo Medici-Riccardi
- 420m Galleria Spedale Degli Innocenti
- 590m Museo Archeologico Nazionale
- 610m Cenacolo Del Conservatorio
- 610m Cappelle Medicee
The 2 star Hotel Piccolo is situated in the old town centre of Florence, in the characteristic quarter of San Lorenzo animated by a colourful market, shops and book stores and is accessible by foot from the Santa Maria Novella railway station. Thanks to its strategic position, the Hotel Piccolo is only a few minutes walking distance from the main Florentine museums and monuments, such as the Duomo, the Accademia with the David of Michelangelo, the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria.
Not only for shopping but also congressional tourism, in fact the 2 star Hotel in Florence is situated in the immediate vicinity of the Palazzo dei Congressi and the Fortezza da Basso.
Wireless Internet connection in room, free of charge.
Check-in time 13:00 - 19:00
Check-out time 11:00