Points of interest in the neighbourhood
- Amalfi coast
- 4.39Km Presidio Ospedaliero di Castiglione di Ravello
- 7.55Km Presidio Ospedaliero Santa Maria dell'Olmo di Cava De Tirreni
- 8.74Km Grotta dello Smeraldo - Amalfi
- 1.86Km Museo Della Collegiata - Maiori
- 3.18Km Antiquarium-Villa Maritima - Minori
- 4.47Km Antiquarium - Ravello
- 4.47Km Museo Del Corallo - Ravello
- 5.23Km Museo Civico - Amalfi
- 5.30Km Museo Badia Benedettina - Cava Dei Tirreni
- 5.39Km Museo Diocesano - Amalfi
- 5.62Km Museo Della Carta - Amalfi
- 6.13Km Museo Ceramica Vietrese - Vietri Sul Mare
- 7.82Km Museo Manuel Cargaleiro - Vietri Sul Mare
The Pandora Hotel lies just outside Maiori, which is 1 Km away, on the Amalfi Coast.
The Hotel has 10 bright and spacious rooms each one providing Private bathroom, Air conditioning, mini-bar, Wireless Internet connection, Sat TV and Pay TV and Telephone.
It takes its name from the Pandora Cave, which is found beneath the hotel, accessible only by sea.
All the rooms have a sea view, offering a spectacular panorama; they are divided into Single, double, Triple and Suites. The standard rooms have a French window overlooking the sea.
All provide Private bathroom, Air conditioning, mini-bar, Wireless Internet connection, Sat TV and Pay TV and Telephone.
The Afrodite Suite has a private terrace with a sea view and Bathroom with a Hydro-massage/Sauna shower; the Pandora Suite has 2 rooms (bedroom and living-room), balcony and Bathroom with Hydro-massage/Sauna shower.
Outdoor Swimming pool with parasols, sun-beds and a magnificent panorama over the sea and the Amalfi Coast.
Private Parking 100 metres from the Pandora Hotel.
The Pandora Hotel can be reached by train, arriving initially in Salerno and then taking the bus for Amalfi, by plane arriving at Naples Capodichino airport and then by train for Salerno; by car taking the A3 Naples-Salerno motorway with the exit for Vietri sul Mare.
Check-in time 24:00